Latest Video about Iraq Finance 2017
- Hear from the highest ranking Iraqi officials
- Discover opportunities in Iraq’s banking, finance, and oil industries
- Network with top delegates from the banking, finance, investment, insurance, and security sectors
- Discover new business niches
- Exhibit your services to senior Iraqi officials, as well as an international investment audience
- Seal deals with top decision makers
- Hear from the highest delegation of Iraqi Officials
- Examine the state of Iraq’s banking sector
- Network and deal-making opportunities with top-decisions makers
- Discuss sources and structures of finance
- Attend the biggest annual event on banking and finance in Iraq
- Benefit from exclusive keynote speakers
What's new for 2018?
- Financial sustainability in Iraq in light of declining of the oil incomes
- Risk management: steps towards fair, efficient, transparent financial sector
- Private investment in Iraq - new finance and investment laws
- Strategies to boost financing of the SMEs
- Practicalities of project financing: power and construction industry case studies
- Technological modernisation and world-class solutions for the banking sector
- Investment plans in physical and electronic security of banking institutions in Iraq
- Reforms for accelerating economic growth and developing the financial system in Iraq
- Foreign direct investment in Iraq in light of the new finance and investment laws
- Sectors with strong FDI potential: power and utilities, transportation, social infrastructure
- Investment priorities and project development: opportunities for private sector participation
- Public private partnership case studies: success stories in Iraq infrastructure development
- Risk reduction and management: steps towards fair, efficient financial market
- Financial sustainability in Iraq in light of the declining oil incomes
- Restructuring of government-owned Rafedain and Rasheed banks: prospects of work
- International perspectives on developing effective financial system in Iraq
- Improving Iraq’s financial systems through technical partnerships with international companies
- Adopting international banking technology innovations
- Status of bank security in Iraq: physical and electronic security
- Opportunities for the growth of Islamic banking in Iraq
Benefits of Attending
- Get an inside view of Iraq’s financial and banking infrastructure and the major opportunities for investment and partnership.
- Hear about the ongoing reforms that have been carried out since 2014 to boost project lending and kick-start consumer finance.
- Become directly or indirectly involved in the modernisation and growth of one of the most profitable emerging markets today.
- Gain direct exposure to senior representatives from several government organisations including the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq, and National Investment Commission.
- Identify projects that require immediate financing and mechanisms for developing specific risk allocations to suit circumstances on the ground in Iraq.
- Hear regional experts and C-level executives present their long and short term financing strategies for Iraq.